1. They have to balance us in some way: this could be that they are more extroverted than we are, have their feet firmly on the ground while we have our head in the clouds or think for us while we feel for them. We need our partner to have a different, complementary personality that allows us to grow and keep us fascinated with them.
2. Honest and humorous- We need our significant other to be truthful and tell us if they think we are going to make a bad decision or if we are being too impractical. Also if you don’t make us laugh then our hearts stay with us and you really don’t have a snowballs chance. Woo us with your wit and pursue us by putting your honest opinion out there!
3. Are true to themselves- we cannot stand being around people who put on acts all the time so just be yourself and we will appreciate it so much! We see straight through facades and if you are pretending to be something you are not we will be immediately repelled. (btw, if your true self is a goofy, dorky, sappy, soppy, hopeless romantic then asdfghjkl babe <3)
4. Kind and caring- you do not have to be a sensitive or emotional person for us to like you, but if you are not sensitive to our feelings then the chances are very narrow because the only way we know how to feel things is deeply and if you are blind to that, you will easily hurt us. You also have to be a very caring person and show that you are capable of looking after us because tbh infps are babies 50% of the time and the other half we are old souls. Nope, there’s no in-between.
5. Let us be- Never ever try to control us or try to change us in any way. We really don’t want people pushing us and telling us what to do and if you want to love us, there is only one way we will allow you to- yes, love our whimsical imagination, our kind hearts and passion but also love our flaws- our moodiness and broodiness, the way we get lost in our heads and feel too much and if you can’t love us for who we are….then just don’t!
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
why iphones gotta take two million years to turn back on after they die like you plug em in and you’re all ready to start texting again but they’re like “nope. i gotta take some time for myself. figure out who i am. you hurt me too much the last time. let me think.”
how to draw a female body
- step 1: u can’t
that one character you would literally die for to protect if they were real
This is how I imagine my college is using my tuition money.
Some of you probably already use these three tags, but since they’re still not widely in use, I thought it would be a good idea to make a post about them to spread the word. These tags are a way to have your artwork (whether it’s gifs, graphics, picspams, or fanart) be seen by more people and a way for you to track other people’s artwork if you’re interested in either of these three categories. If you don’t already do so, you should tag your work with #fairytaleedit, #mythologyedit, or #historyedit. Let’s make these tags official!
Please reblog to spread the word!
- ponies and chickens
- miss westeros joffrey baratheon
- the altar scene outrage 2k14
- a brief appearance of ser pounce that will stay in our hearts forever
- craster’s keep fanfiction
- peter dinklage’s annual emmy entry
- fans: “ONLY CAT”, littlefinger: “your sister xoxo”
- sansa stark being magnificent
- everybody loves oberyn
- everybody mourns oberyn
- "where is stannis baratheon" outrage 2k14
- an annual “where is lady stoneheart” outrage
welcome to womens clothing where the sizes are made up and the measurements don’t matter
characters that go from villain to awkward friend are so important
February 4th, 2004 - Facebook is launched from a dorm room at Harvard University.
why doesn’t anyone ever mention how good at sewing spiderman is
THE MAGIC BEGINS [6/40 - favourite quote]
"This connection between me and Voldemort, what if the reason for it is that I’m becoming more like him? I just feel so… angry, all the time. And what if after everything I’ve been through, something’s gone wrong inside me. What if I’m becoming bad?”
"I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry. You’re not a bad person. You’re a very good person, who bad things have happened to. You understand? Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We have all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the power we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”